I’m a Scientist – your winner is PAUL

Students have spoken. The votes have been counted. Congratulations PAUL, we look forward to hearing how you spend your €500 prize money.

Hard luck to David and thank you to all the other scientists who took part. You were all brilliant and each and every single one of you has contributed to the great success of this event. We’ve had two weeks of hot debate, stimulating chat and mind-boggling facts.

Students, don’t forget to tell us what you think about science now you’ve taken part. Log in and fill in 4 quick questions in the pink box on the right of the browser.

Also, fill in the event feedback survey to be in with a chance to win €30 iTunes voucher, here.

Posted on November 23, 2012 by iasieadmin in News. 1 Comment.

One Response to I’m a Scientist – your winner is PAUL

1. aoifeomara says:

Yey! Congrats paul! I’m glad you won!
    Remember I am out of the class which was talking to you on the 22nd from laurel hill. we were the class with loads of questions. and a girl called laura who got kicked out by modemily!
    Congrats