I’m a Scientist – you’ve decided to let ARLENE go

We’ve counted, checked and rechecked the votes and now it’s game over for…

ARLENE

This leaves just “driven, inspired, scattered.” Paul and “Floating through Space” David to fight it out for the €500 prize tomorrow. What would they both do with the money, you ask? Paul says “If I win this contest, I will use the money to hire an undergraduate student (part-time) and purchase materials to kick-off a project I have been thinking about for a long time- SolarSurfer.org, a story-driven, astronomy education website, aimed at primary and secondary students.” and David says “I want to build a computer game in a table top which you can play by moving your chair around. No meal will ever be boring again! It would be a interactive piece for Dublin mini maker Faire ( http://www.makerfairedublin.com), which I help organise. It would use the tilt of the chairs people are sitting on as the controller, making use of the snazzy new sensors technologies you might find in things like your phone.“.

The competition is hotting up and the scientists are pulling out all the stops to secure your all important final vote. Only you decide who gets the €500 prize. Not your teacher, not the other scientists.

Vote NOW to make sure your favourite scientist walks off with the prize – VOTE HERE

If you haven’t made up your mind why not ask the scientists those all important tie breaker questions to help you decide? ASK your question

One student in each zone will win a €30 iTunes voucher for asking the best questions in the opinion of the moderators. So keep asking those mind boggling questions that push the scientist to their limits, and it might just be you…

May the best scientist win.

Posted on November 22, 2012 by iasieadmin in News. Leave a comment.